(editor's pick)Cardio Kick!
Wednesday, October 24, 2012 6 PM - 7 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Cardio Kick!: Level III
Kickboxing moves that burn fat and build muscle.This total body tune-up infuses aerobics with martial arts and basic boxing moves. A great workout for toning the upper body, and shaping your legs and glutes. The only class at UND where it's okay to kick the instructor! Class is held on Wednesday at 6 p.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- R.I.P.P.E.D. (6:45 AM)
- Workshop: Creating Poster Sessions using PowerPoint (9 AM)
- Keith Kirchoff - Lecture (9 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Exercise Basics with DEB (12:10 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- BYOT- "Bring Your Own Technology" (2 PM)
- Binary Inventions: Art & Culture in the Digital Age (3:30 PM)
- PiYo Strength (4 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- Intermediate Reformer Pilates (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Northern Ink - GFPL Writers Group (6 PM)
- Disney College Program "We're All Ears" (6 PM)
- Weight Training 101 (7 PM)
- Ru Kuwhata and Max Porter - Tiny Inventions (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- District 42 Candidates Debate (7:30 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)