Wake Up & Cycle
Monday, September 17, 2012 6:30 AM - 7:15 AM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Spin Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Wake Up and Cycle: Level II
Jump-start your morning with us and cycle your way to a great day. Indoor cycling with motivating music, videos, disco lights, and black lights, too! Pedal through a fun cardiovascular workout! Classes are held on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 6:30 a.m.
Group exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:30 AM)
- 'Collaboration: A La Rauschenberg' Exhibition (9 AM)
- Workshop: Clickers in the Classroom (9 AM)
- The Oakes Twins Exhibition (9 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10 AM)
- Career Fair Success (11 AM)
- UND Men's Golf at North Dakota State (12 PM)
- UND Women's Golf at Chicago (12 PM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12 PM)
- ReBootCamp (4 PM)
- Fast Enterprises, LLC Info Session (4:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (5 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- Row and Ride (5:45 PM)
- enCORE (6:15 PM)
- Zach Wahls Lecture (7 PM)
- Hip Hop (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)