Wake Up & Cycle
Friday, October 26, 2012 6:30 AM - 7:15 AM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Spin Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Wake Up and Cycle: Level II
Jump-start your morning with us and cycle your way to a great day. Indoor cycling with motivating music, videos, disco lights, and black lights, too! Pedal through a fun cardiovascular workout! Classes are held on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 6:30 a.m.
Group exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Friends of the Library Book Sale (9 AM)
- BYOT- "Bring Your Own Technology" (9 AM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (10 AM)
- ZUMBA (12 PM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (12 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Physics and Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- Red River Valley Gymnastics Center Halloween Party (7:30 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey vs Alaska Anchorage (7:35 PM)
- (editor's pick)Legends of Terror Haunted House (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)The Rocky Horror Picture Show-LIVE! (11:55 PM)