Wake Up & Cycle
Friday, November 2, 2012 6:30 AM - 7:15 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Spin Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Wake Up and Cycle: Level II
Jump-start your morning with us and cycle your way to a great day. Indoor cycling with motivating music, videos, disco lights, and black lights, too! Pedal through a fun cardiovascular workout! Classes are held on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 6:30 a.m.
Group exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- St.Jude Week (All Day)
- BYOT- "Bring Your Own Technology" (9 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (10 AM)
- Ryan Brovold Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Academic Advisor Workshop (11 AM)
- ZUMBA (12 PM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (12 PM)
- Primary Care Week (12 PM)
- Prosecuting Terrorism at the Special Tribunal for Lebanon (12:30 PM)
- Intellectual Property Education Seminar (1 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey vs. Clarkson (2:05 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3 PM)
- Physics and Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- The Haunted Lab (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- Go Fish! and Little Mermaid (7 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey vs. Boston University (7:35 PM)
- (editor's pick)Grand Forks Master Chorale Concert (8 PM)