Monday, October 29, 2012 5 PM - 5:30 PM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Spin Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Xpress Cycle: Level II
Don't have a lot of time and want to make the most of your cardiovascular workout? Get in, get fit, and be on your way in 30 minutes in this quick and intensive cycling class. Class is held on Monday at 5 p.m.
Group exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- R.I.P.P.E.D. (6:45 AM)
- Workshop: Safe Assign Plagiarism - Checking for student Papers & Blackboard Assignments (9 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12 PM)
- Health Reform Impact on Future Health Professionals Luncheon (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Candidates Speak 2012 (1 PM)
- Workshop: Providing Audio Feedback (3 PM)
- ReBootCamp (4 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- Intermediate Reformer Pilates (5:30 PM)
- Row and Ride (5:45 PM)
- enCORE (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Mystery Movie Night! (7 PM)
- Hip Hop (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)