Row and Ride
Monday, December 3, 2012 5:45 PM - 6:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Spin Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Row and Ride: Level IV
Individuals at any fitness level can participate in this class; it may be tough but you can do it! Use of heart rate monitors is highly encouraged for this 60 minute session. This accelerated cycling class is designed as a true cycling workout that incorporates rowing on Concept2 rowing machines to maximize your aerobic and anaerobic workout. Participants will train for hills and sprints on the bikes and will strengthen specific core muscles by throwing down some meters on the ergs. Our goal is for you to leave this hour long class with a smile on your face and a better understanding of cardiovascular training. Class is held on Mondays at 5:45 p.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Cycle for a Cause: Cyclothon Registration (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:30 AM)
- R.I.P.P.E.D. (6:45 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)World AIDS Day (10 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12 PM)
- ReBootCamp (4 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (5 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- Intermediate Reformer Pilates (5:30 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- enCORE (6:15 PM)
- Hip Hop (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)