Thursday, October 25, 2012 8:15 PM - 9 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Spin Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This event has been canceled.
Night Ride: Level II
End your busy day with a relaxing, fun, and effective late-night ride. Together you travel on flat roads, climb hills, sprint and race! You are kept motivated by the instructor, the people around you, and the music. It is truly a fantastic cardiovascular class! Classes are held on Tuesday and Thursday at 8:15 p.m.
Group exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Metabolic Testing (7 AM)
- Workshop: Creating Interactive Study Aids with StudyMate (9 AM)
- Erik Beehn - Artist Lecture (9:30 AM)
- GFPL Toddler Story Time (10 AM)
- Noon Cycling (12:10 PM)
- Yoga Sculpt (12:30 PM)
- Q&A Sports Journalism in the Digital Age - Greg Wyshyski (12:30 PM)
- Bridget Drummer Retirement Open House (1 PM)
- Atmospheric Sciences Seminar (3 PM)
- Bronze Age Greece Lecture (4 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (4:15 PM)
- Fitness Xpress (4:30 PM)
- Studio One Live Show (5 PM)
- Aflac Info Session (5 PM)
- UND Public Health Association Meet and Greet (5 PM)
- ViPR (5:15 PM)
- Beginner Reformer Pilates (5:30 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Build Your Resume (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Cycle for a Cause (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)International Culture Night: Pakistan (6:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Volleyball vs. Idaho State (7 PM)
- Binary Inventions Exhibition - Closing Reception (7 PM)
- Aerospace Fall Safety Presentation (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Hip Hop (8:15 PM)
- Advanced Swing Club (9:15 PM)