Saturday, October 6, 2012 11 AM - 11:45 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Spin Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Power Cycle: Level III
Power up for 45 minutes of action packed cycling designed for those who are short on time but high on motivation. This class will involve a variety of cardio challenges, hills, varying speeds and resistance, and endurance segments. Get ready for a great ride! Class is held on Saturday at 11 a.m.
Group exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Triathlon (All Day)
- American College of Norway 20th Anniversary (7 AM)
- Fall Meditation Center Retreat (8:30 AM)
- BLS for Healthcare Professionals (9 AM)
- Medical and Law Days (9 AM)
- Muscle Pump (10 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Intro to Computers (10 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- UND Women's Hockey vs Minnesota State (2:05 PM)
- UND Volleball at Portland State (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)2012 Zombie Music Fest (3 PM)
- UND Football at Montana State (3:05 PM)
- Altru Cancer Center Benefit Supper and Auction (5 PM)
- Opera Viewing (6 PM)
- UND Football at Eastern Washington (7:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Men's Hockey vs. Manitoba (7:05 PM)
- Who Dun It Halloween Hip Hop Party (8:30 PM)