Saturday, November 17, 2012 11 AM - 11:45 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Spin Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Power Cycle: Level III
Power up for 45 minutes of action packed cycling designed for those who are short on time but high on motivation. This class will involve a variety of cardio challenges, hills, varying speeds and resistance, and endurance segments. Get ready for a great ride! Class is held on Saturday at 11 a.m.
Group exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- World Kindness Week (All Day)
- Finding North Dakota: 250 Years of Mapping (All Day)
- BLS for Healthcare Professionals (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Arts & Sciences and Education Days (9 AM)
- Muscle Pump (10 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class-Library2Go (10 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Cookie/Holiday Treat Recipe Exchange (10:30 AM)
- ND District Met Auditions (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Family Fun Day (1 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball at Northern Iowa (1 PM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (1 PM)
- UND Football at Northern Colorado (1:05 PM)
- Author Reading: A Visit With Eliot Glassheim (2 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey at Bemidji State (2:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Feast of Nations Auditions (5 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey vs Minnesota Duluth (7:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Hairball: An 80s Tribute Band (7:30 PM)
- Urinetown: The Musical (7:30 PM)
- UND Volleyball at Southern Utah (8 PM)