Saturday, December 1, 2012 11 AM - 11:45 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Spin Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Power Cycle: Level III
Power up for 45 minutes of action packed cycling designed for those who are short on time but high on motivation. This class will involve a variety of cardio challenges, hills, varying speeds and resistance, and endurance segments. Get ready for a great ride! Class is held on Saturday at 11 a.m.
Group exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Cycle for a Cause: Cyclothon Registration (All Day)
- BLS for Healthcare Professionals (9 AM)
- Muddy Waters Clay Center will host open house (10 AM)
- Muscle Pump (10 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class-Microsoft Word 2012 (10 AM)
- Piano Masterclass (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)North by Midwest Craft Spectacular (10 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (1 PM)
- Teen Event - Create A Gingerbread House (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Tuba Christmas (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Away in the Basement: A Church Basement Ladies Christmas (3 PM)
- Student Trumpet Recital (4 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey vs. RIT (7:05 PM)
- Plaid Tidings (7:30 PM)
- The Fantasticks (7:30 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey at Colorado College (8:05 PM)