Saturday, October 27, 2012 10 AM - 10:45 AM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Muscle Pump: Level III
A group exercise class that combines free weights, barbells, and weighted body bars that is set to music. Lift weights the fun way! Class are held on Saturday at 10 a.m.
Group exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Fundamentals of Engineering Exam (7:15 AM)
- (editor's pick)END-TOMBED 12-hour mountain bike race (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Apple Fest (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Business Days (9 AM)
- Friends of the Library Book Sale (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Grand Forks Women's Show (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Step Out Walk to Prevent Diabetes (9:30 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- UND Men's Cross Country BSCC (12 PM)
- UND Women's Cross Country BSCC (12 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey vs. Minnesota (2:05 PM)
- UND Football at Montana State (3:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Volleyball vs. Weber State (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Haunted Stacks (7 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey vs. Alaska Anchorage (7:05 PM)
- Legends of Terror Haunted House (8 PM)
- Halloween Party (11 PM)
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show-LIVE! (11:55 PM)