Saturday, November 3, 2012 10 AM - 10:45 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Muscle Pump: Level III
A group exercise class that combines free weights, barbells, and weighted body bars that is set to music. Lift weights the fun way! Class are held on Saturday at 10 a.m.
Group exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- St.Jude Week (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Health Screenings Fair (8 AM)
- Health Screenings Fair (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Undeclared Student Days (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Pride of Dakota Holiday Showcase (9 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class-Intro to Computers (10 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Football vs. Southern Utah (1:05 PM)
- William Richardson Guest Cello Masterclass and String Repair Workshop (2 PM)
- Teen Writer's Group (2 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey vs, Clarkson (2:05 PM)
- UND Volleyball at Sacramento State (3 PM)
- The Haunted Lab (5 PM)
- Go Fish! and Little Mermaid (7 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey vs. Boston University (7:05 PM)