Saturday, November 17, 2012 10 AM - 10:45 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Muscle Pump: Level III
A group exercise class that combines free weights, barbells, and weighted body bars that is set to music. Lift weights the fun way! Class are held on Saturday at 10 a.m.
Group exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Finding North Dakota: 250 Years of Mapping (All Day)
- World Kindness Week (All Day)
- BLS for Healthcare Professionals (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Arts & Sciences and Education Days (9 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class-Library2Go (10 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Cookie/Holiday Treat Recipe Exchange (10:30 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- ND District Met Auditions (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Family Fun Day (1 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball at Northern Iowa (1 PM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (1 PM)
- UND Football at Northern Colorado (1:05 PM)
- Author Reading: A Visit With Eliot Glassheim (2 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey at Bemidji State (2:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Feast of Nations Auditions (5 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey vs Minnesota Duluth (7:05 PM)
- Urinetown: The Musical (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Hairball: An 80s Tribute Band (7:30 PM)
- UND Volleyball at Southern Utah (8 PM)