Saturday, December 1, 2012 10 AM - 10:45 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Muscle Pump: Level III
A group exercise class that combines free weights, barbells, and weighted body bars that is set to music. Lift weights the fun way! Class are held on Saturday at 10 a.m.
Group exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Cycle for a Cause: Cyclothon Registration (All Day)
- BLS for Healthcare Professionals (9 AM)
- Muddy Waters Clay Center will host open house (10 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class-Microsoft Word 2012 (10 AM)
- Piano Masterclass (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)North by Midwest Craft Spectacular (10 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (1 PM)
- Teen Event - Create A Gingerbread House (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Tuba Christmas (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Away in the Basement: A Church Basement Ladies Christmas (3 PM)
- Student Trumpet Recital (4 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey vs. RIT (7:05 PM)
- Plaid Tidings (7:30 PM)
- The Fantasticks (7:30 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey at Colorado College (8:05 PM)