Friday, October 19, 2012 3 PM - 4 PM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Yoga Renewal: Level I
Refresh, relax, and rejuvenate with 45 minutes of Yoga Renewal. This low-intensity class is designed for exercise enthusiasts who need to rest and recover from a hard week of exercise. You will leave this class feeling loose, energetic, and positive. Namaste! Class is held on Friday at 3 p.m.
Group exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Triathlon (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration! (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- BYOT- "Bring Your Own Technology" (9 AM)
- Workshop: Mac OS X for Beginners (9 AM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (10 AM)
- ZUMBA (12 PM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (12 PM)
- Questions You Have Always Wanted to Ask a Pastor (12 PM)
- Workshop with Minnesota author Jess Lourey (3 PM)
- Physics and Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Yogathon (6 PM)
- Cooking with Blue Moose (6 PM)
- Ellen Bryant Voigt Reading (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Women's Hockey vs. St. Cloud State (7:05 PM)
- RED (7:30 PM)
- UND Volleyball at Montana (8 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey at Alaska Anchorage (8:05 PM)