Friday, November 2, 2012 3 PM - 4 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Yoga Renewal: Level I
Refresh, relax, and rejuvenate with 45 minutes of Yoga Renewal. This low-intensity class is designed for exercise enthusiasts who need to rest and recover from a hard week of exercise. You will leave this class feeling loose, energetic, and positive. Namaste! Class is held on Friday at 3 p.m.
Group exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- St.Jude Week (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- BYOT- "Bring Your Own Technology" (9 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (10 AM)
- Ryan Brovold Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Academic Advisor Workshop (11 AM)
- ZUMBA (12 PM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (12 PM)
- Primary Care Week (12 PM)
- Prosecuting Terrorism at the Special Tribunal for Lebanon (12:30 PM)
- Intellectual Property Education Seminar (1 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey vs. Clarkson (2:05 PM)
- Physics and Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- The Haunted Lab (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- Go Fish! and Little Mermaid (7 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey vs. Boston University (7:35 PM)
- (editor's pick)Grand Forks Master Chorale Concert (8 PM)