Sunday, October 7, 2012 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Yoga Relax: Level I
Yoga Relax is a class that is focused on breathing techniques and stretching to relax the mind, body and soul through yoga practice. No need to have prior yoga experience; join the class at any time and experience the benefits of Yoga Relax. Class is held on Sunday at 5:30 p.m.
Group exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Triathlon (All Day)
- American College of Norway 20th Anniversary (7 AM)
- Fall Meditation Center Retreat (8:30 AM)
- UND Soccer at Montana (12 PM)
- LEGO @ Your Library (1 PM)
- Introduction to Mindfulness Public Talk (1 PM)
- END-FAR Family Adventure Race (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Bunnicula (2 PM)
- GFPL Teen Anime Club (3 PM)
- PiYo Strength (4 PM)