Sunday, October 14, 2012 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Yoga Relax: Level I
Yoga Relax is a class that is focused on breathing techniques and stretching to relax the mind, body and soul through yoga practice. No need to have prior yoga experience; join the class at any time and experience the benefits of Yoga Relax. Class is held on Sunday at 5:30 p.m.
Group exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Triathlon (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration! (All Day)
- OpenOrbiter Launch (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Green Gallop (9:30 AM)
- UND Women's Golf at Daytona Beach, Fla. (12 PM)
- UND Soccer vs. Southern Utah (1 PM)
- READ Dogs (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Sarah Cahill (2 PM)
- PiYo Strength (4 PM)