Sunday, November 18, 2012 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Yoga Relax: Level I
Yoga Relax is a class that is focused on breathing techniques and stretching to relax the mind, body and soul through yoga practice. No need to have prior yoga experience; join the class at any time and experience the benefits of Yoga Relax. Class is held on Sunday at 5:30 p.m.
Group exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- World Kindness Week (All Day)
- Finding North Dakota: 250 Years of Mapping (All Day)
- UND Women's Basketball at Iowa State (12 PM)
- BLS for Healthcare Professionals (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)"Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (1 PM)
- READ Dogs (2 PM)
- Mapping North Dakota (2 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey at Bemidji State (2:05 PM)
- Jane Kurtz will speak on American Girl dolls, Ethiopia Reads Nov. 18 (3:30 PM)