Sunday, December 2, 2012 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Yoga Relax: Level I
Yoga Relax is a class that is focused on breathing techniques and stretching to relax the mind, body and soul through yoga practice. No need to have prior yoga experience; join the class at any time and experience the benefits of Yoga Relax. Class is held on Sunday at 5:30 p.m.
Group exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Cycle for a Cause: Cyclothon Registration (All Day)
- LEGO @ Your Library (1 PM)
- BLS for Healthcare Professionals (1 PM)
- Senior Percussion Recital (1 PM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)The Fantasticks (2 PM)
- 1:00 Jazz Ensemble Concert (3 PM)
- Cookin' with the Kiddos (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Thursday Music Club 89th Annual Christmas Musicale (4 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)TNA Wrestling (6 PM)
- Composition Recital (8 PM)