Workshop: SafeAssign Plagiarism Checking Student Papers and Blackboard Assignments
Thursday, August 16, 2012 8:30 AM - 9:15 AM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Shae Samuelson 701.777.2129
Contact Dept: CILT
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
SafeAssign is a plagiarism prevention service that allows you to protect the originality of work and ensure a fair playing ground for all of your students. SafeAssign is integrated with Blackboard, and prevents plagiarism by detecting unoriginal content in student papers within your existing teaching and learning environment. SafeAssign can also further deter plagiarism by creating opportunities to educate students on proper attribution and citations while properly leveraging the wealth of information at their disposal. Learn how to set up assignments in your Blackboard course site using the new SafeAssign tool and to interpret the reports that are automatically generated.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- 'Collaboration: A La Rauschenberg' Exhibition (9 AM)
- The Oakes Twins Exhibition (9 AM)
- Graduate Research Assistant Orientation (9:30 AM)
- GFPL Toddler Story Time (10 AM)
- Workshop: Adobe Connect for Instructors (10 AM)
- Noon Cycling (12:10 PM)
- Title IX Webinar (12:30 PM)
- Workshop: Record Lectures with Tegrity (1:30 PM)
- Workshop: Clickers in the Classroom (3 PM)
- BLS for Healthcare Professionals (5 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- A Good Yarn Knitting Club (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Mystery Movie Night! (9:15 PM)