Workshop: Blogging in Blackboard
Tuesday, August 21, 2012 9 AM - 10:30 AM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Shae Samuelson 701.777.2129
Contact Dept: CILT
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Have you heard of blogs and want to know more? A blog (short for weblog) is a web-based journal that is typically updated frequently and open for anyone to read. We will define terms and look at ways other faculty are using blogs and journals in their courses. At the end of this workshop you will be able to add a blog or journal to your Blackboard course site. This workshop will look at both Blackboard and Campus Pack Blogs.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- 'Collaboration: A La Rauschenberg' Exhibition (9 AM)
- The Oakes Twins Exhibition (9 AM)
- GFPL Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- Workshop: Making the Most of Dicussion Boards in Blackboard (1 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (Merrifield (4:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)She Keeps Bees Concert (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)