Workshop: Uploading Tests to Blackboard in One Minute (Respondus)
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 9 AM - 10 AM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Shae Samuelson 701.777.2129
Contact Dept: CILT
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This workshop will be a hands-on session of two new software programs that are available to the campus.
Respondus is a tool used to take your Word generated quizzes and convert them to Blackboard quizzes with the click of a button. Whether you are a veteran of online testing or relatively new to it, Respondus will save you hours on each project.
StudyMate is a tool that lets you create different Flash-based activities, including crossword puzzles, flash cards, fill in the blank and multiple choice questions using four simple templates. The Flash activities can be published directly to your Blackboard course. StudyMate can also generate activities for iPods.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- 'Collaboration: A La Rauschenberg' Exhibition (9 AM)
- The Oakes Twins Exhibition (9 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Fall Involvement Expo (10 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Workshop: Using Wikis in Blackboard (2 PM)
- GFPL Afternoon Storytime (2:30 PM)
- BMX Racing (5:45 PM)
- Auditions for Fall shows (6:10 PM)