Morning Reformer Pilates
Wednesday, September 19, 2012 6:30 AM - 7:15 PM
Category: Health & Recreation
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Pilates Room 130
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Reformer Pilates is a resistance class that is meant to strengthen the body without adding bulk. By focusing on alignment and the core muscles, it increases flexibility, mobility, balance, and body awareness. With Pilates you will learn to strengthen your spine and the deep abdominal muscles resulting in better posture. The top benefits people report from Pilates are becoming stronger, longer, leaner, and more able to do anything with grace and ease.
Registration for the first six weeks begins on Aug. 20 and runs through Sept. 3. Make sure you sign up now to reserve your spot in the class.
Meets: Mondays & Wednesdays at 6:30 -7:15am (6 week option: Sept 4th – Oct 11th)
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Stomping Grounds University Place Grand Re-Opening (7:30 AM)
- Copeland Buhl & Co., P.L.L.P. Interviews (8 AM)
- 'Collaboration: A La Rauschenberg' Exhibition (9 AM)
- The Oakes Twins Exhibition (9 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- (editor's pick)Diversity Town Hall (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- BYOT- "Bring Your Own Technology" (2 PM)
- PiYo Strength (4 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- Northern Ink - GFPL Writers Group (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)What's the Secret? (6 PM)
- Daniel Watson Sword Discussion and Demonstration (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)