Wednesday, October 17, 2012 7:15 PM - 8:30 PM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycling Room 282 & Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This event has been canceled.
A cycling class for the "hardcore." If you love indoor cycling but always wished you could get a core workout as well, this class is for you. Participants can expect medium to moderate intensity levels at each class. We start with 60 minutes of cycling and end with 15 minutes of core training. This is a total body workout that cannot be matched! Class is held on Wednesday at 7:15pm.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Triathlon (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration! (All Day)
- Visiting Artist Julie Blackmon (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- R.I.P.P.E.D. (6:45 AM)
- Constructive Conversations with Challenging Communication (8:30 AM)
- Workshop: iPhone for Beginners (9 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- Workshop: Mac OS X for Intermediate (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Winter Grad Expo (11 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- (editor's pick)Theology for Lunch: Faith & Politics (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Exercise Basics with DEB (12:10 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- BYOT- "Bring Your Own Technology" (2 PM)
- PiYo Strength (4 PM)
- Eliot Glassheim Book Reading and Signing (4 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- Northern Ink - GFPL Writers Group (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Weight Training 101 (7 PM)
- F.E. Review Session - Fluid Mechanic (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)MTV's "The Buried Life" Speakers (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- RED (7:30 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)