Wednesday, November 28, 2012 7:15 PM - 8:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycling Room 282 & Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
A cycling class for the "hardcore." If you love indoor cycling but always wished you could get a core workout as well, this class is for you. Participants can expect medium to moderate intensity levels at each class. We start with 60 minutes of cycling and end with 15 minutes of core training. This is a total body workout that cannot be matched! Class is held on Wednesday at 7:15pm.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Cycle for a Cause: Cyclothon Registration (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:30 AM)
- R.I.P.P.E.D. (6:45 AM)
- Workshop: Spring 2013 Blackboard Preview (9 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Tech Trends Forum: Clickers and Student Responses in the Classroom (11:30 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- BYOT- "Bring Your Own Technology" (2 PM)
- PiYo Strength (4 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Intermediate Reformer Pilates (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball at South Dakota State (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Classic Re-Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)