Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health
Wednesday, June 5, 2013 All Day
Contact: Kylie Nissen 701.777.5380
Please refer to event description for location details
The 2013 Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health begins June 5, 2013, at the Seven Seas Hotel and Waterpark in Mandan, N.D. The Conference continues through June 7.
Reserve Your Room Today. Call local at 701-663-7401 or toll free at 800-597-SEAS to reserve a room. Reserve a room online at http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/productInfo.do?propertyCode=35014.
Sponsor registration opens Oct. 16. Participant registration opens Jan. 15, 2013.
The Dakota Conference is facilitated by Center for Rural Health and the School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- Altru Health System
- Center for Rural Health (UNDSMHS)
- College of Nursing (UND)
- Department of Family and Community Medicine (UNDSMHS)
- North Dakota Public Health Association
- North Dakota Rural Health Association
Other Events on This Day
- "Finding North Dakota" 250 Years of Mapping Exhibit (All Day)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner Initial (8 AM)
- Youth Entrepreneurship Camp (8 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)"Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)SIM-ND Media Day (1:30 PM)
- Institutional Review Board Meeting (2 PM)
- Meet You In The Soaring Eagle Prairie Garden (4:30 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (5:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Art Exhibition Openings (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Northern Ink Writers Group @ GFPL (6 PM)