Cheap, Fast and Healthy
Tuesday, October 30, 2012 5:30 PM - 6 PM
Health & Wellness, Community Event, Dining Event
Contact: Jessica Poglajen 701.777.0228
Wellness Center Kitchen
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Are you on a hectic schedule and tight budget? Are you sick of going through the drive thru and ordering unhealthy food just because it’s convenient? Come join us on Monday nights for Cheap, Fast, and Healthy!
Each 30 minutes session will feature tips on shopping for fresh and healthy ingredients, easy to prepare recipes, and cost comparisons. Class participants will see the recipe being prepared, enjoy a sample, and leave with a recipe card and nutrition information to make the meal themselves!
Class is free and no need to pre-register, just show up every Tuesday night at 5:30pm!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- St.Jude Week (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Workshop: Blackboard Collaborate 12 (9 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- GFPL Storytime Costume Parade (10 AM)
- Interviewing Techniques (10 AM)
- North Dakota Supreme Court (11:15 AM)
- Interviewing Techniques (12 PM)
- SCEC Faculty Show Case (12 PM)
- Primary Care Week (12 PM)
- Noon Cycling (12:10 PM)
- Yoga Sculpt (12:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)State of the University (3:30 PM)
- PiYo Strength - Canceled (4 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (Merrifield (4:15 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycling (4:15 PM)
- ViPR (5:15 PM)
- Beginner Reformer Pilates (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)2012 Black Cat Bash (5:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (6:15 PM)
- Cycle for a Cause (6:15 PM)
- Human Rights and The Syrian Civil War (6:30 PM)
- Uncovering New Solo Trumpet Music from Minas Gerais, Brazil (7 PM)
- SWAC (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:30 PM)
- Faculty Contemporary Music Ensemble (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8:15 PM)
- Beginners Swing Club (8:15 PM)