(editor's pick)Family Fun Day
Saturday, December 8, 2012 3 PM
NEW TOYS: Parachute volleyball,the golf-ladder game, bouncers for the young kids and more!
Open to the community. Please bring clean pair of tennis shoes. Secured Area for coats and boots.
Family Fun Day includes: FUN, FUN, FUN for everyone!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Create A Holiday Letter (10 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Author Signing: One to Remember: The Relentless Blizzard of March 1966 (10 AM)
- UND Men's Track at Dakota Duals (1 PM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (1 PM)
- UND Women's Basketball vs. Drake (2 PM)
- Holiday Cookies with Noelle Myers! (2 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey at Wisconsin (2:05 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey vs. Denver (7:05 PM)
- Plaid Tidings (7:30 PM)
- The 8 Reindeer Monologues by Jeff Goode (10 PM)