Cooking With the Kiddos
Thursday, October 11, 2012 6 PM - 7:30 PM
Category: Kids & Families, Health & Recreation, Dining Event
Contact: Jessica Poglajen 701.777.0228
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
An important part of learning how to take care of yourself is eating fresh, healthy foods. Cooking with the Kiddos will use fun, creative kid friendly recipes to help increase their awareness, appreciation and knowledge of healthy eating while making it fun to eat there veggies!
Class Start Sept. 13 and run every Thursday until Oct. 11 at 6pm.
Class size will be limited.
If your kids attend all 5 class you will receive a free Culinary Corner Class to use for yourself.
Cost $6 or register for all 5 classes for $30
Register for individual Classes at: https://tms.ezfacility.com/OnlineRegistrations/Register.aspx?CompanyID=124&GroupID=122067
Register for all 5 sessions at: https://tms.ezfacility.com/OnlineRegistrations/Register.aspx?CompanyID=124&GroupID=137209
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)NDUS Arts and Humanities Summit (All Day)
- Healthy Campus Challenge Triathlon (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration! (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- American College of Norway 20th Anniversary (7 AM)
- Influenza Vaccine Clinics (8:30 AM)
- GFPL Toddler Story Time (10 AM)
- Homecoming Headquarters - Gorecki Alumni Center (11 AM)
- National Coming Out Day Panel (11:30 AM)
- Influenza Vaccine Clinics (12 PM)
- Noon Cycling (12:10 PM)
- Yoga Sculpt- Cancelled (12:30 PM)
- Workshop: SafeAssign Plagiarism Checking Student Papers and Blackboard Assignments (2 PM)
- Medical Laboratory Dedication (3 PM)
- Atmospheric Sciences Seminar (3 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (4:15 PM)
- Fitness Xpress (4:30 PM)
- Boxing (4:30 PM)
- Grand Forks Public Library Board Meeting (4:45 PM)
- Studio One Live Show (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)Sioux Award Banquet (5 PM)
- Beginner Reformer Pilates (5:30 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Microsoft Excel (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Cycle for a Cause (6:15 PM)
- UND Volleyball vs. Southern Utah (7 PM)
- Mark Pfeifle Lecture (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Hip Hop (8:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8:15 PM)
- Advanced Swing Club (9:15 PM)