32-Hour Civil/Employment Mediation Seminar
Wednesday, January 2, 2013 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Cost: Fee $750.00; Early Bird $700.00-register by December 14th; Student/Staff/Faculty $300.00
Category: Community Event, Lectures / Seminars, Conferences
Contact: Sarah Prom 701.777.3664
Contact Dept: Conflict Resolution Center
Memorial Union River Valley Room
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Interested in mediation? The Conflict Resolution Center (CRC) offers several Civil Mediation seminars every year to teach people transformative mediation skills. Learn new or add to your existing skills in working more effectively with conflict in your community, neighborhoods, and with small claims and civil cases. Gain comfort in handling conflict in a variety of non-familial settings.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Maintain, Don't Gain Campaign (All Day)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Noon Cycling (12:15 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Workshop: Lecture Capture with Tegrity (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group @ GFPL (6 PM)