32-Hour Civil/Employment Mediation Seminar
Thursday, January 3, 2013 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Cost: Fee $750.00; Early Bird $700.00-register by December 14th; Student/Staff/Faculty $300.00
Category: Community Event, Lectures / Seminars, Conferences
Contact: Sarah Prom 701.777.3664
Contact Dept: Conflict Resolution Center
Memorial Union River Valley Room
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Interested in mediation? The Conflict Resolution Center (CRC) offers several Civil Mediation seminars every year to teach people transformative mediation skills. Learn new or add to your existing skills in working more effectively with conflict in your community, neighborhoods, and with small claims and civil cases. Gain comfort in handling conflict in a variety of non-familial settings.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Maintain, Don't Gain Campaign (All Day)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Workshop: What's New in Blackboard for Spring 2013 (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Workshop: Getting Started with Blackboard (10:30 AM)
- Workshop: Uploading Tests to Blackboard in One-Minute with Respondus (1 PM)
- Workshop: iPads for Beginners (1 PM)
- ZUMBA (5 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: Intro to Computers. (6 PM)
- UND Women's Basketball vs. Idaho State (7 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball at Idaho State (8 PM)