(editor's pick)Etiquette Dinner
Monday, November 5, 2012 5:30 PM - 7 PM
Enjoy a four course dinner while learning proper meal etiquette.
Must pre-pay and register at Career Services, 280 McCannel Hall.
Tickets go on sale 9/10/12; last day to purchase tickets 10/29/12.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- St.Jude Week (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- R.I.P.P.E.D. (6:45 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Workshop: Blackboard Collaborate 12 (10 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- National Guard Table at Memorial Union (11:30 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12 PM)
- ReBootCamp (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Fode Memorial Law Lecture (4:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (5 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- Intermediate Reformer Pilates (5:30 PM)
- UND Engineering is Coming to Charlotte (5:30 PM)
- Row and Ride (5:45 PM)
- enCORE (6:15 PM)
- Hip Hop (7:15 PM)
- UND Volleyball at Northern Colorado (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)Steel Pan Band Concert (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)