Resume/Cover Letter Writing
Monday, November 26, 2012 12 PM - 1 PM
Get tips on how to create an impressive resume.
Bring your lunch!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Cycle for a Cause: Cyclothon Registration (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:30 AM)
- R.I.P.P.E.D. (6:45 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10 AM)
- Workshop: Adobe Connect for Instructors (10 AM)
- ReBootCamp (4 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (5 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- Intermediate Reformer Pilates (5:30 PM)
- Row and Ride (5:45 PM)
- enCORE (6:15 PM)
- Hip Hop (7:15 PM)
- Trombone Choir (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)