Job Search/Networking Techniques
Friday, December 7, 2012 10 AM - 11 AM
Get tips on searching for jobs and how to network.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- N.D. Tax Practitioners’ Institute webinar (12 AM)
- (editor's pick)Reading and Review Day (All Day)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (12 PM)
- UND Men's and Women's Track & Field at Dakota Duals (1 PM)
- Holiday Tea (1:30 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- Plaid Tidings (7:30 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey vs. Denver (7:35 PM)
- The 8 Reindeer Monologues by Jeff Goode (10 PM)