BYOT- "Bring Your Own Technology"
Wednesday, October 24, 2012 2 PM - 3 PM
Contact: Shae Samuelson 701.777.2129
Contact Dept: CILT
Memorial Union Presidents Room
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Bring Your Own Technology (BYOT) Group meets to explore academic and personal productivity applications for mobile devices such as iPads, smart tablets, smart phones, and iPods. Bring your ideas and questions for a shared learning experience. No registration needed.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- R.I.P.P.E.D. (6:45 AM)
- Keith Kirchoff - Lecture (9 AM)
- Workshop: Creating Poster Sessions using PowerPoint (9 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- Exercise Basics with DEB (12:10 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- Binary Inventions: Art & Culture in the Digital Age (3:30 PM)
- PiYo Strength (4 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- Intermediate Reformer Pilates (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Northern Ink - GFPL Writers Group (6 PM)
- Disney College Program "We're All Ears" (6 PM)
- Weight Training 101 (7 PM)
- Ru Kuwhata and Max Porter - Tiny Inventions (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- District 42 Candidates Debate (7:30 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)