BYOT- "Bring Your Own Technology"
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 2 PM - 3 PM
Contact: Shae Samuelson 701.777.2129
Contact Dept: CILT
Memorial Union Presidents Room
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Bring Your Own Technology (BYOT) Group meets to explore academic and personal productivity applications for mobile devices such as iPads, smart tablets, smart phones, and iPods. Bring your ideas and questions for a shared learning experience. No registration needed.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Cycle for a Cause: Cyclothon Registration (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:30 AM)
- R.I.P.P.E.D. (6:45 AM)
- Workshop: Spring 2013 Blackboard Preview (9 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Tech Trends Forum: Clickers and Student Responses in the Classroom (11:30 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- PiYo Strength (4 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Intermediate Reformer Pilates (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball at South Dakota State (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Classic Re-Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)