Cool Runnings Running Group
Monday, November 12, 2012 5 PM - 6 PM
Health & Wellness, Social / Hobby Clubs
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Atrium
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Join us every Monday at 5pm for a weekly group run around campus. We meet in the Wellness Center Atrium and the pace and distance will be decided by the group at the time of the run. We'll see you at 5pm!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Veterans Day (Observed) (All Day)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:30 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12 PM)
- International Education Week (12 PM)
- Play Days - Grades 1- 6 (1 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball vs. Crown College (7 PM)
- Wind Ensemble Concert (8 PM)