Cool Runnings Running Group
Monday, December 10, 2012 5 PM - 6 PM
Health & Wellness, Social / Hobby Clubs
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Atrium
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Join us every Monday at 5pm for a weekly group run around campus. We meet in the Wellness Center Atrium and the pace and distance will be decided by the group at the time of the run. We'll see you at 5pm!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Final Examination Period (All Day)
- Healthy Campus Challenge Maintain, Don't Gain Campaign (All Day)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12 PM)
- ReBootCamp (4 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Row & Ride (5:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Disney's Phineas & Ferb: The Best LIVE Tour Ever (6:30 PM)
- Friends of the Grand Forks Public Library Meeting (7 PM)