(editor's pick)UND Hockey Fan Fest
Saturday, September 22, 2012 10 AM
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event, Sports
Contact: UND Athletics 701.777.1373
Ralph Engelstad Arena
1 Ralph Engelstad Arena Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Both the men's and women's hockey teams will be in attendance and will take part in autograph sessions, a skills station (for 8th-graders and younger) and question-and-answer sessions on the media stage.
A free lunch will be provided to fans courtesy of Midco Sports Network, and fans can expect other great giveaways from the Midco Sports Net team. One lucky fan will also be selected to win a 32-inch, high definition television.
Other fun-filled activities include:
- Be the first to get the new 2012-13 men's and women's hockey team posters and have them signed by the teams!
- Get your picture taken with the Broadmoor Trophy!
- Take part in the Jr. Champions activities area or sign up if you're not already a member! Jr. Champions members can also register to be the Captain of the Game at select hockey games.
- Students and fans can learn more about NoDak Nation and the North Dakota Champions Club!
- Sign up for the chance to ride the Zamboni at select men's and women's hockey games!
- Pick up FREE promotional items such as schedule posters and pocket schedules!
- Visit the single-game ticket station for a chance to win single-game tickets to home hockey games!
Fans will be limited to one outside item for autographs. UND Athletics will be providing the schedule posters to be used for autographs.
Parents are encouraged to register their children for one of the skills sessions upon arrival as space is limited for each session.
For more information, contact the UND Athletics marketing office at 701.777.1373.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Town Square Farmer's Market (9 AM)
- Engineering/Geology Days (9 AM)
- 'Collaboration: A La Rauschenberg' Exhibition (9 AM)
- The Oakes Twins Exhibition (9 AM)
- Nicolette Wolfleader 5k Walk/Run (10 AM)
- Texting-and-Driving Awareness Walk/Run (10 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Electronic Devices (It's on, now what?) (10 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Barbu Cello Masterclass (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Best Pizza in GGF Contest (4 PM)
- UND Volleyball at Idaho State (8 PM)
- UND Football at Sacramento State (8:05 PM)