Institutional Review Board Meeting
Friday, October 5, 2012 2 PM
The Institutional Review Board will meet at 2 p.m. Friday, Oct. 5, in 305 Twamley Hall to consider all Full Board Review research proposals submitted to the IRB Office before Tuesday, Sept. 18.
Clinical medical projects must be reviewed by the Clinical Medical Subcommittee before being brought to the Full Board. Proposals for these projects are due in the Institutional Review Board Office before Tuesday, Sept. 11.
Minutes from the meeting will be available in the IRB Office approximately one week after the meeting.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Triathlon Registration (All Day)
- Healthy Campus Challenge Triathlon (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- American College of Norway 20th Anniversary (7 AM)
- 18th Annual Clothesline Project (8 AM)
- BYOT- "Bring Your Own Technology" (9 AM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (10 AM)
- Workshop: Creating Surveys with Qualtrics (Intermediate) (10 AM)
- ZUMBA (12 PM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (12 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3 PM)
- Physics Colloquium (4 PM)
- CubeSatellite General Interest Meeting (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- UND Soccer at Eastern Washington (6 PM)
- Slip Away - Movie Premiere & Book Signing (6:30 PM)
- Public Talk by National Mediation Teacher (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)2012 Zombie Movie Fest (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Women's Hockey vs. Minnesota State (7:05 PM)