Crock Pot Cooking
Wednesday, October 10, 2012 12:30 PM - 1:15 PM
Category: Community Event, Dining Event, Social / Hobby Clubs
Contact: Jessica Poglajen 701.777.0228
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Crock Pot cooking
The crock pot is one of the best time-saving appliances in the kitchen - perfect for the cook with limited time. It’s also great for beginning cooks, because all you do is fill it and turn it on. Hours later, you come home to a house filled with wonderful smells and dinner ready for the table.
Join us in the Culinary Corner over your lunch break and prepare tonight’s dinner for you and your family.
Please bring your own crock pot or slow cooker.
Register online at: https://tms.ezfacility.com/OnlineRegistrations/Register.aspx?CompanyID=124&GroupID=118069
Any questions contact jessica.poglajen@UND.edu or 777.0228
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Homecoming T-Shirt Day (All Day)
- Healthy Campus Challenge Triathlon (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration! (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:30 AM)
- Influenza Vaccine Clinics (6:30 AM)
- American College of Norway 20th Anniversary (7 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Sesame Street Live: Elmo's Super Heroes! (10:30 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- (editor's pick)Theology for Lunch: Faith & Politics (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Influenza Vaccine Clinics (12:30 PM)
- BYOT- "Bring Your Own Technology" (2 PM)
- PiYo Strength (4 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Pep Fest (7 PM)
- Weight Training 101 (7 PM)
- F.E. Review Session - Chemistry (7 PM)
- Sesame Street Live: Elmo's Super Heroes! (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)