Crock Pot Cooking
Monday, October 15, 2012 12:30 PM - 1:15 PM
Category: Community Event, Dining Event, Social / Hobby Clubs
Contact: Jessica Poglajen 701.777.0228
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Crock Pot cooking.
The crock pot is one of the best time-saving appliances in the kitchen - perfect for the cook with limited time. It’s also great for beginning cooks because all you do is fill it and turn it on. Hours later, you come home to a house filled with wonderful smells and dinner ready for the table.
Join us in the Culinary Corner over your lunch break and prepare tonight’s dinner for you and your family.
Please bring your own crock pot or slow cooker.
Register online at: https://tms.ezfacility.com/OnlineRegistrations/Register.aspx?CompanyID=124&GroupID=118069.
Any questions contact jessica.poglajen@UND.edu or 777.0228.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Triathlon (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration! (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)R.I.P.P.E.D. (6:45 AM)
- Poster Presentation of "OpenOrbiter" (9 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10 AM)
- Grand Opening of Indoor Walking Path (11:30 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12 PM)
- Guest Piano Masterclass (12 PM)
- BLS for Healthcare Professionals (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Candidates Speak 2012 (1 PM)
- ReBootCamp (4 PM)
- Entrepreneurial Ventures Discussion (4:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (5 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- Row and Ride (5:45 PM)
- Beginning Insight Meditation Class (6 PM)
- Cooking with Justin Welsh (6 PM)
- enCORE (6:15 PM)
- F.E. Review Session - Math (7 PM)
- Hip Hop (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)ND Senate Debate Viewing Party (8:30 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)