Healthy Campus Challenge Triathlon Registration
Monday, October 1, 2012 All Day
Healthy Campus Challenge Webpage
The Healthy Campus Challenge is put on by the Healthy UND Physical Activity Subcommittee. The challenge is designed to get more people exercising in ways that are convenient and fun for them.
The Challenge will run the entire academic year and is open to all faculty, staff & students of UND and registration for each event will occur when the event takes place.
At the end of the year, we'll crown Healthy UND Physical Activity Champions to those that participate and complete the most events.
• Triathlon October 1-21st, 2012
- Register at UND Wellness Center Fitness Desk or at Health & Wellness Hub in the Union
- Online Registration: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Name, Email, Phone number
- Tracking Sheet will be emailed to you
- Complete Swimming, Biking & Run/Walking
- Turn completed tracking sheet into the Wellness Center Fitness Desk or Health & Wellness Hub Oct 21st-26th.
This is a FREE event for faculty, staff & students but if you wish to use the UND Wellness Center, you must have a membership.
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Triathlon (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:30 AM)
- American College of Norway 20th Anniversary (7 AM)
- (editor's pick)18th Annual Clothesline Project (8 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10 AM)
- UND Men's Soccer at South Dakota State (12 PM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- ReBootCamp (4 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (5 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- F.E. Review Session - Thermodynamics (5 PM)
- Row and Ride (5:45 PM)
- Beginning Insight Meditation Class (6 PM)
- enCORE (6:15 PM)
- UND Volleyball vs. Northern Colorado (7 PM)
- Hip Hop (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)