Healthy Campus Challenge Triathlon
Saturday, October 6, 2012 All Day
Healthy Campus Challenge Webpage
The Healthy Campus Challenge is put on by the Healthy UND Physical Activity Subcommittee. The challenge is designed to get more people exercising in ways that are convenient and fun for them.
The Challenge will run the entire academic year and is open to all faculty, staff & students of UND and registration for each event will occur when the event takes place.
At the end of the year, we'll crown Healthy UND Physical Activity Champions to those that participate and complete the most events.
• Triathlon October 1-21st, 2012
Register at UND Wellness Center Fitness Desk or at Health & Wellness Hub in the Union
Online Registration: Email email@example.com with Name, Email, Phone number
Tracking Sheet will be emailed to you
Complete Swimming, Biking & Run/Walking
Turn completed tracking sheet into the Wellness Center Fitness Desk or Health & Wellness Hub Oct 21st-26th.
This is a FREE event for faculty, staff & students, but if you wish to use the UND Wellness Center, you must have a membership.
Other Events on This Day
- American College of Norway 20th Anniversary (7 AM)
- Fall Meditation Center Retreat (8:30 AM)
- BLS for Healthcare Professionals (9 AM)
- Medical and Law Days (9 AM)
- Muscle Pump (10 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Intro to Computers (10 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- UND Women's Hockey vs Minnesota State (2:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)2012 Zombie Music Fest (3 PM)
- UND Volleball at Portland State (3 PM)
- UND Football at Montana State (3:05 PM)
- Altru Cancer Center Benefit Supper and Auction (5 PM)
- Opera Viewing (6 PM)
- UND Football at Eastern Washington (7:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Men's Hockey vs. Manitoba (7:05 PM)
- Who Dun It Halloween Hip Hop Party (8:30 PM)