Healthy Campus Challenge Triathlon
Wednesday, October 10, 2012 All Day
Healthy Campus Challenge Webpage
The Healthy Campus Challenge is put on by the Healthy UND Physical Activity Subcommittee. The challenge is designed to get more people exercising in ways that are convenient and fun for them.
The Challenge will run the entire academic year and is open to all faculty, staff & students of UND and registration for each event will occur when the event takes place.
At the end of the year, we'll crown Healthy UND Physical Activity Champions to those that participate and complete the most events.
• Triathlon October 1-21st, 2012
Register at UND Wellness Center Fitness Desk or at Health & Wellness Hub in the Union
Online Registration: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Name, Email, Phone number
Tracking Sheet will be emailed to you
Complete Swimming, Biking & Run/Walking
Turn completed tracking sheet into the Wellness Center Fitness Desk or Health & Wellness Hub Oct 21st-26th.
This is a FREE event for faculty, staff & students, but if you wish to use the UND Wellness Center, you must have a membership.
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Homecoming T-Shirt Day (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration! (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:30 AM)
- Influenza Vaccine Clinics (6:30 AM)
- American College of Norway 20th Anniversary (7 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Sesame Street Live: Elmo's Super Heroes! (10:30 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- (editor's pick)Theology for Lunch: Faith & Politics (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- Influenza Vaccine Clinics (12:30 PM)
- BYOT- "Bring Your Own Technology" (2 PM)
- PiYo Strength (4 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Pep Fest (7 PM)
- Weight Training 101 (7 PM)
- F.E. Review Session - Chemistry (7 PM)
- Sesame Street Live: Elmo's Super Heroes! (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)