Healthy Campus Challenge Triathlon
Monday, October 15, 2012 All Day
Healthy Campus Challenge Webpage
The Healthy Campus Challenge is put on by the Healthy UND Physical Activity Subcommittee. The challenge is designed to get more people exercising in ways that are convenient and fun for them.
The Challenge will run the entire academic year and is open to all faculty, staff & students of UND and registration for each event will occur when the event takes place.
At the end of the year, we'll crown Healthy UND Physical Activity Champions to those that participate and complete the most events.
• Triathlon October 1-21st, 2012
Register at UND Wellness Center Fitness Desk or at Health & Wellness Hub in the Union
Online Registration: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Name, Email, Phone number
Tracking Sheet will be emailed to you
Complete Swimming, Biking & Run/Walking
Turn completed tracking sheet into the Wellness Center Fitness Desk or Health & Wellness Hub Oct 21st-26th.
This is a FREE event for faculty, staff & students, but if you wish to use the UND Wellness Center, you must have a membership.
Other Events on This Day
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration! (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)R.I.P.P.E.D. (6:45 AM)
- Poster Presentation of "OpenOrbiter" (9 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Grand Opening of Indoor Walking Path (11:30 AM)
- Guest Piano Masterclass (12 PM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- BLS for Healthcare Professionals (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Candidates Speak 2012 (1 PM)
- ReBootCamp (4 PM)
- Entrepreneurial Ventures Discussion (4:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (5 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- Row and Ride (5:45 PM)
- Cooking with Justin Welsh (6 PM)
- Beginning Insight Meditation Class (6 PM)
- enCORE (6:15 PM)
- F.E. Review Session - Math (7 PM)
- Hip Hop (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)ND Senate Debate Viewing Party (8:30 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)