Intermediate Reformer Pilates
Monday, November 5, 2012 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Category: Health & Wellness
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Pilates Room 130
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Reformer Pilates is a resistance class that is meant to strengthen the body without adding bulk. By focusing on alignment and the core muscles, it increases flexibility, mobility, balance, and body awareness. With Pilates you will learn to strengthen your spine and the deep abdominal muscles resulting in better posture. The top benefits people report from Pilates are becoming stronger, longer, leaner, and more able to do anything with grace and ease.
Preferred Participant Registration (must have preferred partcipant card) for the 2nd 6 weeks begins on October 1st and runs through October 8th.
Regular registration for the 2nd 6 weeks beings on October 8th and runs through October 21st. Make sure you sign up now to reserve your spot in the class.
Meets: Mondays & Wednesdays at 5:30 – 6:30pm (6 week option: Oct 22nd – Dec 5th)
Register at the UND Wellness Center or online:https://tms.ezfacility.com/OnlineRegistrations/Register.aspx?CompanyID=124&GroupID=178965
Must have valid UND Wellness Center membership
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- St.Jude Week (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- R.I.P.P.E.D. (6:45 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Workshop: Blackboard Collaborate 12 (10 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- National Guard Table at Memorial Union (11:30 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12 PM)
- ReBootCamp (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Fode Memorial Law Lecture (4:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (5 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- UND Engineering is Coming to Charlotte (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Etiquette Dinner (5:30 PM)
- Row and Ride (5:45 PM)
- enCORE (6:15 PM)
- Hip Hop (7:15 PM)
- UND Volleyball at Northern Colorado (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)Steel Pan Band Concert (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)