Intermediate Reformer Pilates
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Category: Health & Recreation
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Pilates Room 130
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Reformer Pilates is a resistance class that is meant to strengthen the body without adding bulk. By focusing on alignment and the core muscles, it increases flexibility, mobility, balance, and body awareness. With Pilates you will learn to strengthen your spine and the deep abdominal muscles resulting in better posture. The top benefits people report from Pilates are becoming stronger, longer, leaner, and more able to do anything with grace and ease.
Preferred Participant Registration (must have preferred partcipant card) for the 2nd 6 weeks begins on October 1st and runs through October 8th.
Regular registration for the 2nd 6 weeks beings on October 8th and runs through October 21st. Make sure you sign up now to reserve your spot in the class.
Meets: Mondays & Wednesdays at 5:30 – 6:30pm (6 week option: Oct 22nd – Dec 5th)
Register at the UND Wellness Center or online:https://tms.ezfacility.com/OnlineRegistrations/Register.aspx?CompanyID=124&GroupID=178965
Must have valid UND Wellness Center membership
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Cycle for a Cause: Cyclothon Registration (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:30 AM)
- R.I.P.P.E.D. (6:45 AM)
- Workshop: Spring 2013 Blackboard Preview (9 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Tech Trends Forum: Clickers and Student Responses in the Classroom (11:30 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- BYOT- "Bring Your Own Technology" (2 PM)
- PiYo Strength (4 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball at South Dakota State (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Classic Re-Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)