Turbo Kick Instructor Training
Saturday, November 10, 2012 9 AM - 6 PM
Cost: See Turbo Kick website above
Category: Health & Wellness, Special Event, Class Event
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
TURBO KICK INSTRUCTOR TRAINING
WHAT IS IT?
During the course of the day you learn the art of teaching a safe, fun, energetic kickboxing style class. You have both lecture and practical time so you feel confident in both your knowledge and skills before taking the practical as well as written exams. Full day training with a Powder Blue Productions Presenter that will help you perfect your form & technique.
Written & Practical Testing
Learn how to lead others effectively.
WHO IS IT FOR?
No Experience Necessary! For those interested in becoming a Turbo Kick® Instructor (UND Wellness Center membership NOT required)
WHAT DOES IT COST?
The workshop fee is $189 Early Bird (registration prior to Oct 26th), $229 Regular Rate
This fee includes:
A complete Round, which includes: a choreography DVD and Turbo Kick® music CD
A fully illustrated instructional CD-ROM manual
A FREE Gift!
0.7 ACE CEU's and 7.75 AFAA CEC's
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- St.Jude Week (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Heightened Awareness: Ten Years and Climbing (9 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class-Pin It! (10 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (1 PM)
- Mystery Movie Night! (2 PM)
- The Tortoise & the Hare in the Great Cross-Country Race (2 PM)
- Horn Senior Recital (3 PM)
- UND Volleyball vs. Eastern Washington (7 PM)
- The Tortoise & the Hare in the Great Cross-Country Race (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Go Fish! and Little Mermaid (7 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey at St. Cloud State (7:05 PM)
- Urinetown: The Musical (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Greater Grand Forks Symphony Orchestra (7:30 PM)